Someone taught me how to love, but not how to stop. Loving him was my favorite mistake :'( I'm afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last. Every time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me. I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell :'((
If I never met him, I wouldn't like him. If I didn't like him I wouldn't love him. If I didn't love him I wouldn't miss him, but I did, I do and I will. I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me. I make the most of what comes and the least of what goes. I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was. :'( The only thing that i ever afraid of so much. I dont know why, but i feel so protective when everything comes about him. Right from the first moment i see and know him, until now. Even we're soo far apart, i feel like my heart still have some kind of connection with him, and it become stronger every single second. Oh God, why must You make me love himr so damn much?! :'( It hurts me so badly. It left me thousand scars.
Yeah, It's hard to let someone you love go. How can i live like this forever?! Only me and god knows how i do things. Idk why, for what had he done to me, i still love him, miss him, want him. What type of feel is this ? Its killing me out. Does he feel the same way there ? No he's now enjoyed his freaking annoying lifee. How come.
Seriously, I won't forget those memories I had with him, I still loves him. I don't know why, I can't be happy like I used to be. I just need him. But I know that him can't be with me anymore. that's the worst part. Now that he has left me, i got to do everything on my own. i hope someone else will know, how am i feeling now and how much I really missed him. it's hurting a lot, but i got to move on no matter what. what is this called? Hes really made my day. Now that hes not here anymore, I feel so lonely and all alone. I don't know why now I can't keep close with my friends. And I know they must have been thinking what the hell is going on with me. I act like I'm strong so my friends won't worry about me. Truth is, I'm about to go over the edge. I might as well keep others happy, even if I can't make myself happy. Is it great? Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face. My heart is a perfect mirror, What you do to me is what you are going to see !
My life is not permanent anymore. He's the only one who can fill the gap in my heart, the gap that will accept no one but him. This is the saddest and the worst feeling I've ever felt. :'((
No one belongs here more than you. i hate the feeling that we're drifting away from eachother and i cant do anything about it.
I miss you, man :'(

No comments:
Post a Comment