Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Away in the bottom of my heart, I still love you.
You don't know how much you, meant to me and i know i took that away, if i could i would take you back in a heartbeat, cause without you im nothing im dead inside. I've tried my best to tell you that i loved you and that I still love you but all it seems to do is go in one half and out the other half I feel like I'm losing you not just as what you were before when I had you but as a friend too. I don't know what else to do to tell you how much I wish things were different than what they are now cause you know as much as I do that if I could I would change it in a heartbeat to where we could be together forever and always like we said before but now it's not. I look at your picture and think of why you let me go. I sit here and think to myself wondering why I did what I did. I didn't mean to hurt you like I did,and sadly in my mind,I feel bad cause not only did I hurt you,but I hurt myself at the same time. Thinking after all this time,I would be over you,but I'm not,I'm still in love with you.
Amirul Aizad, I love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment