Saturday, January 1, 2011

'Harimau Malaya'


Firstly, sorry caused has not been updated my blog. I'm so busy, nowdays. On 29 December 2010, which is my birthday, I am proud enough to be Malaysian. LIKE FUCKIN SERIOUSLY! Our football team won againts Indonesia on AFF Suzuki Cup 2010 with agg 4-2. Every Malaysian waited for this moment for a long time, and now they all showed it to the world that Malaysia also have a great team! It's like a miracle. And now everyone talked talked talked about this. Hihi I know, this is the time that we should proud of them. Khairul Fahmi, Malaysia goal keeper has amazed everyone. He will be a legend, someday. You're such a good keeper, man! Keep it up. Congratulations to our another player, Safee Sali has crowned as The Top Scorer, you're such a good striker, Safee. I hope this all this will maintain till forever and will show the world a good performance. I know 'Malaysia Boleh!' Congratulations Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment