Friday, November 19, 2010

Heartbroken.

Hello peeps! Heartbroken is the most hurtest feelings that we must face it. There's so many things that we must get ready about it. Anyway, I had some experience here :) For me, when Im in love my heart totally taken by him and finally it also broken by him and now it in pieces because of him. I cried today, not because of I miss him, or ever wanted him, but I cried because Im heartbroken :(and it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. That's just part of growing up, and it makes me stronger. Then i hope I can handle it next time. I may not get through it myself but my friends will help me to through it. And I'll be a stronger person because of this feelings. Then one day, someone will come along and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break my heart again. I wish I saved all the tears  I cried for you so i could fucking drown you in them. Anyway, its amazing after we've been through the good times and the bad how we can walk past each other and pretend like it never happened give each other and awkward smile and move on. Lastly, the sad things in my life when i meet someone who means a lot to meand the person is you. I do love you XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment