Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I can't stand it anymore.
Yes i miss you , i miss you way too much . I am still in love with you but I couldn't tell you cause I was so afraid . Please , help me to hate you , cause I cant stand this feelings anymore . Why must you ? Why did we met ? Why did we separated ? Why did we had a sweet memories ? Why did we fell in love ? Why did you stared me with your stunning eyes ? Why did you tell me that you love me ? Why did us went for a date ? Why did you lend your shoulder when I was about to cry ? Why don't you just let me die ? I hate this feelings like seriously . I wanted to hate you but I can't . Everything around me reminded me of you . Don't you know how bad is that ? You're so far away . And I can see now you're having a good day . Oh fuck my life . I want to die --'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment