Friday, September 17, 2010
MY GIRLS :(
Well, first of all I missed all of you. I don't deny it. If you do not believe it, look at my status before. before I saw that picture. All feelings there, when i saw it. I do not lying. Sad, angry, disappointed. I've never been like this r ight? but, in my heart God knows. I love you all, but I feels like( i don't know how to explain) when all of you don't invite me at all. if you all, will feel like that right even when our friends do the same thing? That's what i feel. Dissapointed. Sorry if im so emotional but that's what i feel right now. Swear to God, I keep this feelings. But i must to express it. Otherwise, you all will keep asking me right. Sorry for not replying, im noy in the good mood. I have too many problems today, and this is the new one. I LOVE ALL OF YOU no matter what :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment